Monday, May 24, 2010

An off-shot experiment...

14:35pm in a hard seat on the second floor of Cafe Lumier, Monterey, California, USA.  I begin this blog with the intention of taking it as far as my patience will allow and with the optomism that maybe it will actually amount to something.  The dizzying interfaces of settings asking permission to publish this content in the ether of the internet is a little unnerving, so I will keep the deliberate personal information to a minimum and leave it to the more intelligent to read between the lines.  My primary purpose for this blog will focus on the evolution of my career, which starts today with my preliminary preparations for service in the Peace Corps.  This will serve as a way for me to collect my own thoughts and perhaps to serve to help others that come after me.  Looking at the short term horizon, I will be amazed if this blog last that long.  My secondary purposed will be to use this as a repository for some creative writings along the way.  I hope you find the perspective satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment